Below you’ll find the answers of the most frequently asked questions about our services, company and cleaners.
TENANCY/ MOVE-IN/MOVE OUT CLEANING
- What is not included in the end of tenancy? – wall and carpet cleaning. You can, however, include them to the service if you make an inquiry. You will also get a discount for booking the services as a bundle. See our end of tenancy checklist here.
- How soon can you send the cleaners? – We make our every effort to schedule the cleaning as soon as possible. Normally, we will try to fit your cleaning service within the next 4 days. You can make an emergency (same-day) appointment for an additional fee.
- Are there extra charges? – We have no hidden charges, however some cases require additional charging. Congestion and parking permits are a couple of examples for the additional charges you may have to pay. Our customer support will inform you about all of the details and fees when you make an inquiry.
- Who provides the cleaning equipment? – Our cleaning teams will bring all the professional cleaning equipment needed for the service. They will need access to your property, water and electricity.
- Do I have to be there? – No, unless you want it. The cleaners only need access to the property. You can arrange for the keys to be picked up and delivered from a nearby place or a neighbour, property manager, etc.