Have you tried cleaning your rugs by hand? It’s not easy! To do it well you’ll have to spend a lot money for countless tools and detergents. Even then, it will take you quite a bit of time and effort to achieve results that won’t satisfy you. Is it worth the hassle? Not at all. Leave it to the professionals instead! With our carpet cleaning service in Chelsea, you will have a clean carpet in no time. You save yourself the whole ordeal and all that money spent on those consumer detergents and equipment. You get better results too! Call 020 3868 1342 for our Chelsea rug cleaners and let us take care of it for you!
What Benefits You Get from Our Services?
- Great Quality: With experienced carpet cleaners and professional equipment, you can expect the best from us. The results will meet even the highest standards;
- Expert Cleaners: Every one of our Chelsea cleaners has been through thorough training and qualification process. They will treat your carpet with the needed care;
- Trustworthy Staff: Your security is important to us. For this reason, we do extensive background checks on every employee and we only hire trustworthy people;
- Full Refunds: Get a full moneyback if you are not happy with the service’ quality. You will receive a FREE reclean and if that doesn`t satisfy your requirements you will get your funds back.
- Industrial Equipment: To do our best, we use state-of-the-art carpet cleaning equipment. For stain removal, we provide the many needed detergents;
- Convenience: You can call us right now, when you’re reading this! Our phone lines are operational 24/7 and, if you prefer, you can use the online booking form;
- Availability: With numerous teams for carpet cleaning in Chelsea, you won’t have to adjust your schedule to fit us in. We are available when you need us;
- Affordable Prices: With a professional approach, our work is efficient. Our cleaners need less time to do great work. Because of this, we can offer our services at affordable rates.
How We Do Carpet Cleaning?
When our carpet cleaners arrive at your location, they start with an inspection procedure. They inspect the fibre type and all blemishes. This is because each spot requires its own specialised care and the same stands for different fibres. They apply the pre-treatment and then start up the hot-water extraction equipment. This machine injects a mix of detergent and water in your carpet and then absorbs it back up. Along with that, it removes dust, dirt, mould, stains, pre-treatment chemicals and more. When the service is done, your carpet will be clean, fresh and healthy. It will only need a few hours to be completely dry. We can also apply a protective spray that keeps stains from occurring and more.
You can also be interested in:
What about the Equipment We Use?
To provide great results, we use professional equipment. This includes various detergents and a hot-water extraction machine made by Prochem. With them, our Chelsea carpet cleaners will satisfy even the greatest demands. The detergents are for the proper treatment of various spots and stains. The machine, however, is what we use to do most of the work. It sprays a liquid detergent deep into the fibres of your carpet. After that, it sucks everything back out, along with all the unwanted substances. What you’re left with is a clean carpet, free from dust, mould, dirt, mites and looking better than ever!
All of This at Affordable Rates
Thanks to a professional approach, great staff and industrial equipment, our cleaners’ work is efficient. We would like everybody to make use of our carpet cleaning service in Chelsea. This is why we can and do provide it at affordable prices. Just call us and get a no-obligations price estimate!
Other London You Can Book Carpet Cleaning With Us:
Chelsea is located in the southwestern part of London. Almost all of it is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The only exception is Chelsea Harbour, which is in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The high property prices have made Chelsea an exclusive place to live, with the term Sloane Rangers used as a name for its citizens. The area has been famous with artists in the past. It had a particular grouping of artists through a period in the 19th century and also served as a home for The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and more.